BARRY L. SWEET Attorney at Law
ALL COURTS EAST SIDE, LAKE COUNTY, NORTHEAST OHIO
"I bring 30 years of solid experience to your legal problem and am licensed to appear in all Federal, state, and municipal courts and administrative agencies. I have close familiarity with all courts on Cleveland's East Side, Lake County, and Northeast Ohio."
You need my successful case experience in any of the following areas:
- School and Education Law (including juvenile court, IEPs, special education due process, expulsions, parent-school, teacher-school, and parent-teacher relationships)
- Criminal Law (felonies, misdemeanors, traffic & OVI, expungement, probation violations)
- Elder and Probate Law (including wills, trusts, estate planning, powers of attorney, guardianship, and estate administration)
- Family Law (including dissolutions, divorce, support, visitation, grandparent custody, post-decree domestic relations issues) Special discount rates for dissolutions of marriage.
- Labor & Employment Law (including union and non-union grievances, wrongful termination, severances, unemployment compensation, workers compensation, social security disability, civil service and public sector)
- Contracts (including real estate, small business and commercial, domestic partnerships)
- Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13)
- Personal Injury (particularly auto accidents, slip-and-fall)
With Juris Doctorate, Master of Arts, and Bachelor of Arts degrees, Barry L. Sweet is a Member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court and is fully licensed to practice law in all Federal, state, and municipal courts and administrative agencies and boards of the State of Ohio.
He also has 41 years of professional teaching and educational administrative experience in public and private schools and collegiate levels (undergraduate, graduate, and professional). He was formerly President of the Euclid Board of Education and is presently an adjunct communications professor at Cuyahoga Community College.
Free initial phone consultation.
Available by appointment days and evenings Mondays through Saturdays.
22408 Lake Shore Boulevard - Suite 206
Euclid, Ohio 44123
(Free Parking - RTA Stops at Noble Beach or East 222nd Street)
24 hours: 216-289-5100